- Where is Codiak headquartered?
Codiak BioSciences, Inc.
35 CambridgePark Drive, Suite 500
Cambridge, MA 02140
+1 (617) 949-4100
- Where is the company incorporated?
Codiak is incorporated in Delaware.
- When was Codiak founded?
Codiak was founded in 2015.
- On what stock exchange are Codiak’s shares traded, what is the ticker symbol, and when did the Company go public?
Codiak stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the ticker CDAK. The initial public offering was on October 14, 2020.
- What is Codiak’s CUSIP number?
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock? Who is Codiak’s transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer representatives can provide you with information about your account and assist with stock certificates, change of address and ownership transfer.
American Stock Transfer
6201 15th Avenue | Brooklyn, NY 11219
T: (800) 937-5449
- How do I buy shares of Codiak? Does the company have a direct purchase stock plan?
The Company’s common stock can be purchased through a securities broker of your choice. Codiak does not currently have a direct purchase stock plan.
- When does Codiak’s fiscal year end?
Codiak’s fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- Who are Codiak’s independent auditors?
Ernst & Young LLP
- How can I receive the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
Codiak’s press releases and financial filings may be accessed from the investor section of our website. Additionally, you may sign up to receive email alerts from Codiak.
- Where can I find Codiak’s SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a request or question?
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.